Nigerian actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo is fortunate to be alive after fire broke out at his home. Despite the intensity of the fire, he and his family survived the incident.
Taking to his Instagram, the actor revealed that a fire gutted his house whilst the entire family was asleep, but for the saving hand of God, they survived the accident as none of them sustained injury or died.
Junior Pope who is a father of two and happily married believed he has nothing to be accused of that will warrant an attempt assassination of his life by his enemies.
Sharing a video of some areas that were affected by the fire, Junior Pope implored his fans to join him express his gratitude to God for saving him and his family and assured his fans that his entire family is safe. Pope captioned the video:
“Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha). God Is The Greatest (final full stop). My family and I are safe.”
View this post on Instagram